Sunday, 28 October 2012
Cloud Over Uig
When ambulance-crews are called out, there must be degrees of uncertainty as to what they are about to find or experience. On Thursday evening, two members of a crew ended up in hospital themselves when, having travelled to a distant part of the Isle of Lewis, they found themselves dealing with a case of potential cyanide poisoning. The details are in the Stornoway Gazette. The image above is of a normal cloud over Uig, the location of the incident; the one below is of the tranquil beach scene there.
Scottish Islands Explorer - usually contains nothing toxic